From the UpBit Official blog.
Upbit added following digital asset on KRW market.
*CELO : Upbit only supports Mainnet for deposit. (Deposits from the other networks (ex) BSC) cannot be supported.)
*According to the Terms of service article 17, paragraph 7, above certain amount of deposits can be audited and these audits include analyzing the flow of funds. Please understand that your deposit can not be reflected on your account if the audits are not completed.
When trading CELO at KRW market, check the limitation on buying described below.
1) Trading opened at : 2022–03–17 16:00 KST (estimated time).
2) Buy orders are limited for the opening 5 minutes
. CELO : Based on the closing price (3,146 KRW) of Upbit BTC market in previous day, sell orders lower than -10% will not be allowed.
3) Buy/Sell orders at Market price and reservations for Buy/Sell order are limited for about an hour after the market support.
※Investment risk guide
- digital asset investment can be subject to rapid fluctuation of price due to speculative demand and changes in domestic and overseas regulatory environment. It is investor’s responsibility to judge the investment, and any loss that may arise is attributable to the investor. Fully understand the characteristics of the digital asset and we ask you to invest with it caution. Upbit strongly recommends that you do your own research, referring the website and disclosures of token projects before making any financial decisions.
- Due to the overheated trading environment, there is a difference in market prices between domestic and foreign exchanges. Please make sure that pay attention to the difference in the market prices from the global exchange before investing in digital assets.
- According to Upbit BTC market, the prices of CELO is as below. Please be noted to the high volatility before investing in digital assets.
. CELO : 3,134 KRW (2022. 03. 17. 10:30 (KST))
- Upbit takes various measures to create a stable trading environment, such as a limit of minimum order amount, but some users may be exposed to order stabilization messages depending on the overheated investment environment. Please note that this is an inevitable measure for a stable service after processing the orders of the users who ordered first.
CELO (Celo) project description:
Celo is an open platform that makes financial tools accessible to anyone with a mobile phone. Its mission is to build a financial system that creates the conditions for prosperity — for everyone. Celo allows for an ecosystem of powerful applications built on top, including easier cash transfer programs, peer-to-peer lending, collaborative small-scale insurance, and other digital assets and wallets. Celo’s protocol includes unique features that create a seamless user experience on mobile phones to create a truly inclusive financial system.
As for the detailed information, please see here.
This article came from the Upbit Official blog, found on https://upbit.medium.com/upbit-notes-new-listing-update-44e72274c456?source=rss-2a2ff9b28656——2