From the UpBit Official blog.
Upbit added following digital asset on BTC market.
*RNDR : Upbit only supports ERC-20 protocol for deposit. (Deposits from the other networks (ex) BSC, Polygon chain) cannot be supported.)
*RLY : Upbit only supports ERC-20 protocol for deposit. (Deposits from the other networks (ex) BSC) cannot be supported.)
*According to the Terms of service article 17, paragraph 7, above certain amount of deposits can be audited and these audits include analyzing the flow of funds. Please understand that your deposit can not be reflected on your account if the audits are not completed.
When trading RNDR, RLY at BTC market, check the limitation on buying described below.
Furthermore, we would like to inform you that push messages sent when adding new digital assets have been cancelled to create a stable trading environment.
1) Trading opens at : 2022–02–16 17:00 KST (estimated time).
2) Buy orders are limited for the opening 5 minutes
. RNDR : Based on the closing price (0.00007334 BTC) of Coinmarketcap in previous day, sell orders lower than -10% will not be allowed.
. RLY : Based on the closing price (0.00000547 BTC) of Coinmarketcap in previous day, sell orders lower than -10% will not be allowed.
3) Buy/Sell orders at Market price and reservations for Buy/Sell order are limited for about an hour after the market support.
※Investment risk guide
- digital asset investment can be subject to rapid fluctuation of price due to speculative demand and changes in domestic and overseas regulatory environment. It is investor’s responsibility to judge the investment, and any loss that may arise is attributable to the investor. Fully understand the characteristics of the digital asset and we ask you to invest with it caution. Upbit strongly recommends that you do your own research, referring the website and disclosures of token projects before making any financial decisions.
- Due to the overheated trading environment, there is a difference in market prices between domestic and foreign exchanges. Please make sure that pay attention to the difference in the market prices from the global exchange before investing in digital assets.
- According to Coinmarketcap, the prices of 2 digital assets are as below. Please be noted to the high volatility before investing in digital assets.
. RNDR : 0.00007253 BTC, RLY : 0.00000545 BTC (2022. 02. 16. 11:30 (KST))
- Upbit takes various measures to create a stable trading environment, such as a limit of minimum order amount, but some users may be exposed to order stabilization messages depending on the overheated investment environment. Please note that this is an inevitable measure for a stable service after processing the orders of the users who ordered first.
RNDR (Render Token) project description:
RenderToken (RNDR) is a distributed GPU rendering network built on top of the Ethereum blockchain, aiming to connect artists and studios in need of GPU compute power with mining partners willing to rent their GPU capabilities out.
RNDR is an ERC-20 utility token used by artists on the network to exchange for GPU compute power from GPU providers (node operators).
*What is Rendering?
Rendering is the process of generating a photorealistic or non-photorealistic image from a 2D or 3D model by means of a computer program. The resulting image is referred to as the render.
RLY (Rally) project description:
Rally (RLY) is a social token-oriented protocol that allows creators to launch their own token and build a digital economy around their work. In this way, creators like streamers, artists, musicians, gamers, athletes or general content creators can tap into their communities and offer benefits and perks to recruit, retain their following in a frictionless manner.
As for the detailed information, please see here.
This article came from the Upbit Official blog, found on https://upbit.medium.com/upbit-notes-new-listing-update-3cb4ee32ae8?source=rss-2a2ff9b28656——2