This article came directly from the Crypto.com blog.
Win official Paris Saint-Germain jerseys and a share of USD 25,000!
Whether you’re a new or seasoned trader, now is the time to get in the game because we’re giving away USD 25,000 of CRO as part of the first Perpetuals Trading Race of 2022!
Take advantage of the Crypto.com Exchange’s adjustable leverage for Perpetual Contracts with one of the world’s fastest matching engines. Attain a Perpetual Contracts trading volume of at least USD 500 and you stand to win up to USD 1,000 of CRO and an official Paris-Saint Germain jersey.
Campaign Period: 20 January 2022 at 08:00 UTC – 3 February 2022 at 00:00 UTC
How to participate?
*Perpetual Contracts Trading Volume = Perpetual Contracts (Buy) + Perpetual Contracts (Sell)
- This campaign is only open to users who have a Crypto.com Exchange account
- The Crypto.com Derivatives Exchange Perpetuals Trading Race is offered by Crypto.com to Crypto.com Exchange users.
- In addition to the following rules, please refer to the Official Rules For Sweepstakes for further rules regarding eligibility.
- Any trades that are executed through bad trading practices in Crypto.com’s absolute opinion, including but not limited to wash trades, false trading, self-dealing, or trades that display any attributes of market manipulation (‘Disqualified Trades’), will not be counted towards the participant’s transaction volume.
- A weekly leaderboard will show the top 10 eligible participants and their ranking by Perpetual Contract Trading Volume share percentage. The eligibility of participants will be verified by Crypto.com after the campaign ends and the final results will be published.
- The Reward will be paid in CRO and will be credited into the winners’ Crypto.com Exchange CRO Wallet within 30 days after the Reward Period ends.
- Winners will be notified via email within 14 days after the campaign end date. Winners will need to provide an address and necessary information to the Crypto.com Team to receive the Jersey and tickets.
- Derivatives trading geo-restrictions apply, please refer to this list for the excluded jurisdictions.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the campaign rules at our sole discretion.
- All personal data collected is used strictly for verification purposes only.
- By accepting the prize, winners agree to the Privacy Notice of Crypto.com, which is published at crypto.com/en/privacy/global.html.
Important Note on Derivatives Trading
You must seek professional advice regarding your particular situation before conducting derivatives trading. The risk of loss can be substantial. You may lose all or more than the Virtual Assets when trading. You may be called upon at short notice to make additional Virtual Asset contributions. If you do not make such contributions within the prescribed time, your Virtual Assets may be lost without further notice to you. You should therefore carefully consider whether such arrangements are suitable for you in light of your investment objectives, financial circumstances, your tolerance to risks and your investment experience. You should be capable of bearing a full loss of the amounts invested as a result of or in connection with any order and any additional loss over and above the initial amounts invested that may become due and owing by you. In considering whether to trade or invest, or use any derivative trading facility or other service, you should inform yourself and be aware of the risks generally, and in particular should note the specific risk factors which may apply.
This article came directly from the Crypto.com blog, found on https://blog.crypto.com/the-first-perpetuals-trading-race-of-2022-has-begun/