Bitcoin price climbed higher and rebounded towards the $4,000 resistance area. BTC is facing a strong resistance near $4,000, above which it could accelerate higher. Likewise, altcoins like Ethereum (ETH), ripple (XRP), bitcoin cash (BCH), litecoin (LTC) and EOS are facing significant resistances.
- Bitcoin price found support above $3,760 and rebounded above $3,800 and $3,850.
- Ethereum price bounced back from the $125-126 support area, but faced sellers near $144.
- Ripple price is still forming an important breakout pattern above the $0.3050 support.
- EOS surged higher before it faced sellers near the $4.00 resistance.
- SNPC, BTMX, GOT and RVN gained more than 150% during the past 7 days.
Bitcoin Price Analysis
After a downside correction, bitcoin price found support above the $3,750 and $3,760 support levels. BTC/USD traded as low as $3,762 and later started a fresh upward move above the $3,800 and $3,850 resistance levels.
Bitcoin Price Chart: Click to Enlarge
Looking at the 4-hours chart, the price likely formed a…