What’s new on HitBTC
- On November 7th, we burned a total of 22,633,768 HIT tokens (about 3 million USDT). We determined the amount of burn based on the HitBTC’s October trading fees, as well as token price and market conditions. Transaction link
- USDD stablecoin is back into Staking. Starting October 11, you can enjoy the 11% APY on USDD staking with no lock up period.
- We have added new pairs for margin trading: x50: FIL/USDT, KNC/USDT; x25: FLOW/USDT, ATOM/USDT, SAND/USDT, FTM/USDT.
- To ease the process of deposits and withdrawals, we continue to add most popular tokens on various chains: – Tether (USDT) – on Avalanche (AVAC) and BEP-20 (BSC); – USD Coin (USDC) – on Avalanche (AVAC) and Tron (TRX); – NEAR, a native token of Near Protocol, is now also available as BEP-20 token.
Hard forks and airdrops
September had one of the most important hard forks in crypto history – The Ethereum Merge. October surely did not have anything even closely comparable but we supported three important ones:
- BNB Smart Chain (BSC). The hard fork was in response to a hack and aimed to make network more secure;
- Kava (KAVA);
- Horizen (ZEN).
In October 2022, we also successfully swapped our user’s holdings of Bridge Oracle (BRG), a BEP-20 token.
New listings on HitBTC:
- BIDR (BIDR) – stablecoin on BEP-20 smart chain pegged to Indonesian Rupiah.
- Beacon ETH (BETH) – wrapped ETH token on BEP-20 Smart Chain.
- Moonbeam (GLMR) – native token of the Ethereum-compatible smart contract parachain on Polkadot. Moonbeam makes it easy to use popular Ethereum developer tools to build or redeploy Solidity projects in a Substrate-based environment.
- UniLend (UFT) – ERC-20 governance token of the permission-less DeFi protocol that combines spot trading services and lending/borrowing functionality within the same platform. Whereas other DeFi protocols support only ~30 assets, anyone can list any ERC-20 asset on UniLend for decentralized trading and lending/borrowing.
- LooksRare (LOOKS) – governance token of the community-first NFT marketplace that vows to focus on rewarding traders, collectors and creators. It prides itself on being founded “by NFT people for NFT people.” LOOKS is the ERC-20 token.
- XANA (XETA) – the primary native token of XANA, a blockchain infrastructure and robust DApps platform. XANA runs on Avalanche C-Chain.
HitBTC Mobile Apps
Please do not forget that you can trade on our platform from your mobile device. Start today by downloading the HitBTC App on Android and iOS.
Also, we have one of the best wallets on the market! Check it out here.
This article came directly from HitBTC, at https://hitbtc.com/blog/hitbtc/